INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you visit, interact and navigate through the Site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
You are not required to provide personal information. We will only collect such information when it is voluntarily provided to us on the Site, by email or through some other format. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by signing up to receive our emails.
- Information that you provide when placing an order.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, Internet Service Provider, platform type, referral source, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our visitor size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Association, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any orders for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Site or business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as to add you to our mailing list.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
We do not sell, trade, or rent any personal information to others.
IP addresses are unique numeric identifiers that are assigned to each browser accessing the Internet. An IP address, by itself, cannot identify you personally. However, when combined with other information provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your IP address can be used to identify the computer accessing the Site. Under certain circumstances, recipients, their legal representatives, and/ or law enforcement authorities may be able to combine this with information disclosed by ISPs to determine the source of a particular communication. By using this Site, you knowingly and voluntarily assume any risks associated with such disclosure.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
The Site may include links to or integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Site, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
If you are an individual in the European Union, we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The legal basis may depend on the type of information and how you use the Site. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose (for example if you make an order through the Site), you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer receiving communications or utilizing certain features on the Site. We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any questions about our use of your personal data or related requests should be addressed to: email@example.com
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California laws, including under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, see below:
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We, therefore, shall not intentionally collect information about any user under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
For California Residents
The CCPA permits natural persons who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third-parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. We do not sell, rent, trade or share Personal Information with third-parties for their own marketing purposes.
We do not sell your data. We only disclose Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties as set forth in this Policy. You have the right to request information from us regarding whether we share certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties for our marketing purposes. To the extent we share your Personal Information in this way, you may request information related to (i) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for such purpose during the 12 months and (ii) the names and addresses of third parties that received such information.
Disclosures About the Sources and Uses of Personal Information
This includes several categories of Personal Information as defined by the CCPA:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal or electronic address and telephone numbers;
- Personal information as defined under the California Customer Records statute (California Civil Code § 1798.80(e)) such as contact information;
- • Commercial information, such as transaction information and billing and payment history;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history, interactions with our website, and Internet Protocol (IP) location;
- Geolocation data, such as device location and Internet Protocol (IP) location when you interact with our website;
- Your Rights
California residents have the right to:
- Know your Personal Information. The CCPA permits users of our services who are California residents to request and obtain from us twice a year, free of charge, information related to Personal Information we have collected in the 12 months preceding the request, including the categories of Personal Information collected, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information, the categories of Personal Information that we disclose to third parties and the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. See further instructions for receiving your Personal Information, below.
- Delete your Personal Information. You may request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from your use of the Services. We will delete your information unless it is necessary for purposes permitted by CCPA. See further instructions for deleting your Personal Information, below.
- Opt-Out. The CCPA gives you certain rights to opt-out of the sale of any of your Personal Information. Since we never sell, rent or trade your Personal Information, you need take no further option to opt-out from the sale of your Personal Information.
- Consent to new uses. Before we use Personal Information for any purpose not previously disclosed to you, we will notify you of this new use and obtain explicit consent from you to use it for this purpose.
- Non-discrimination. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, we will not deny services to you or provide different quality of services, unless that difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your data.
- Authorize an Agent. You may designate an agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. To do so, please provide the agent a written letter appointing the agent, acknowledged before a notary public. The agent must furnish a copy of the appointing letter to us when taking action under the CCPA on your behalf. You may also point an agent using a power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code, Sections 4000 to 4465.
To request information about your own Personal Information, including information about the categories and specific pieces of information collected, or to request that we delete your Personal Information, please contact us at the contact information shown below. Please provide your name, email address, and any other information which you believe will help us to locate your records.
We will not furnish Personal Information to anyone unless their identity has been verified to a reasonable degree of certainty or, in the case of sensitive or valuable Personal Information, to a reasonably high degree of certainty. We will not provide consumers with specific Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, the consumer’s account with us, or the security of our business systems.
American Bubble Company, LLC
325 Larchmont Blvd. Suite 230
Los Angeles, CA, 90004
Attn:– CCPA Requests
American Bubble Company, LLC
325 Larchmont Blvd. Suite 230
Los Angeles, CA, 90004
Last Revised: January 22 2021